Bye 2020 ♡
Ok. 2020 was a necessary year. For me, a great year of calm, to start projects, to finish projects, and to rewrite our self history. I write here just some goals of this last year, for remember to myself how strong I was in that strange period.
– I finished my first illustrated book and my Master with it.
– We manage to do 2 exhibitions and I did 1 workshop with an illustrator I admire
– I did my first fashion illustration projet with a talented fashion designer who luckily was my neighbour ! So we kept on working together during lockdown.
– I learnt engraving techniques in an internship in a traditional printmaking studio in my 3rd erasmus: I moved definitely from Belgium to sunny Sicily and learnt my 4th language!
– I’m productive as never. I had my new website and shop online. I read 10 books in 2020, and I did at least… 20 online courses. Waw.
– I workout everyday of the lockdown, I have more new skills in aerial silks, I improved my health and I have my best shape ever.
– I had my most random Christmas, in a crazy city at 2000km from my family, but with my crazy neighbours.
– I met new and beautiful people & I fell in love
All my hope & best wishes for everybody in 2021 !